We're pleased to offer the following services at 4 Legged Friends Veterinary Clinic Veterinary Clinic:
We Schedule by appointment ONLY!
Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. We do offer urgent care and emergency services any time our doctor is available. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment, our staff will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
Evenings and weekends we refer all emergency care to the Green Bay Animal Emergency Center at (920) 494-9400.
- -Physical Exams - Annual Exams required for all prescriptions, including Heartworm preventative
- -Heartworm and intestinal parasite prevention
- -Flea and tick prevention
- Exploratory - by discretion of Doctor
- Tumor/growth removal
- Lacerations, bitewounds & abcesses
- Much more
- General cleaning/polishing
- Dental extractions
- Preventative dental care
- On-site x-ray
- Fecal analysis
- Allergy testing
- Off-site reference laboratory
- Science Diet
- Royal Canin
If your pets particular illness or ailment requires a specialist we can refer them to the appropriate location.
We care for many types of pets:
- Small mammal nail trims - (rabbit & rodents)
- Independent Groomer - Shelli Neubauer - A Spa for Paws - 920-845-9817